The WHEB Environmental Impact Fund is a Fund of the WHEB Asset Management Fund’s ICAV, an open-ended umbrella fund with segregated liability between Funds authorised by the Central Bank of Ireland pursuant to the UCITS Regulations and offering daily liquidity. Investments can be made online or by telephone. Please contact us regarding how to invest in our WHEB Environmental Impact Fund.
- Targeted version of our global equity strategy
- Invests exclusively in our five environmental themes
- Focussed universe of investment opportunities
- Footprint is active, mid-cap and unconstrained
- Targets strong long-term growth and risk-adjusted returns
- Investment style is ‘growth at the right price’ (GARP)
THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OF SECURITIES FOR SALE IN THE UNITED STATES OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE IT IS UNLAWFUL TO DO SO. THE SECURITIES HAVE NOT BEEN, AND WILL NOT BE, REGISTERED UNDER THE U.S. SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED (THE “SECURITIES ACT”), OR THE SECURITIES LAWS OF ANY STATE OF THE U.S. OR OTHER JURISDICTION AND THE SECURITIES MAY NOT BE OFFERED OR SOLD WITHIN THE U.S. OR TO, OR FOR THE ACCOUNT OR BENEFIT OF, U.S. PERSONS, EXCEPT PURSUANT TO AN EXEMPTION FROM, OR IN A TRANSACTION NOT SUBJECT TO, THE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS OF THE SECURITIES ACT AND APPLICABLE STATE OR LOCAL SECURITIES LAWS.