Working at WHEB
We want to make WHEB a great place to work and build a career.
We also recognise that there is more to life than work, and we aim to support our colleagues’ commitments outside of work too.
Treating everyone fairly and with respect is fundamental to us and we foster an open and transparent culture where people feel welcome and included. We are a learning organisation and are always seeking ways to improve.
We would love to hear from you; if you have any questions or would like any further information on working at WHEB, please contact our HR Manager, Esther Muschamp at firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity & Inclusion
WHEB is committed to providing equality and fairness to all in our employment.
We believe that all of our colleagues should be treated fairly and with respect, at all times. We also seek to provide help and encouragement to all of our team to develop their full potential and make the most of their unique talents. Our Diversity & Inclusion Policy document provides additional details.
We are proud to be a sponsor of the upcoming City Hive Cross-Company Mentoring Scheme in association with #TalkAboutBlack and the Race and Ethnicity Workstream of The Diversity Project.
Never has there been a more important time to support and help progress diverse talent in investment management and we are delighted to be involved in the City Hive programme to do just that.
We believe people should be fairly rewarded for the work they do.
We also aim to offer extra benefits to make working at WHEB and life beyond more fulfilling. Some of the policies and benefits which we have put in place so far are outlined below. We are constantly reviewing the benefits we offer and ensuring they meet the needs of our team.
- We operate a range of schemes to provide employees with private medical cover, life assurance, pension contributions, cycle to work schemes, childcare vouchers, a corporate mobile phone allowance and more.
- WHEB is an accredited Living Wage Employer and committed to ensuring that everyone working for us, not just directly employed staff but also third party contracted staff, will earn a living wage.
- We have adopted a market leading maternity, adoption and shared parental leave benefit.
- We support and encourage all employees who want to adopt flexible working practices. Many colleagues are already regularly working from home or reorganising working hours to accommodate personal, family or childcare commitments.
- We have a paid sabbatical scheme enabling people to take a longer break every five years.
- We support colleagues to volunteer with an organisation or charity of their choice, through provision of additional holiday.
- All eight UK public and bank holidays are added to everyone’s annual holiday allowance and people can choose when they use the time. As well as offering flexibility to all employees, this helps people who want to use their annual leave to celebrate religious holidays that may not be part of the UK public / bank holiday calendar.
- We offer membership of networks such as CityHive and Women in Banking and Finance to all our team members.
We are always interested in hearing from talented individuals who can benefit our business, and welcome applications for internships throughout the year.
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com